We at CTES are committed to training to certify qualified Guyanese (classroom and on-the-job) to occupy available positions.
At CTES, we look for persons with the necessary basic technical educational background, with commitment and dedication to acquire relevant advanced skills to contribute to the development of the Guyana Oil and Gas Industry.
- Production engineers/technicians/operators etc.
- Laboratory technicians/Production Chemist etc.
- Maintenance engineers/technicians (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, welders, fitters, oilers, maintenance planners, engine room operators, materials co-ordinators etc.)
- Marine personnel (Able seamen, Pumpman, Crane Operator, Bosun, Cargo Operator, Deck Supervisor etc.)
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE) personnel